Member Roles provides Owners and Manager with a worry-free way for staff to be part of their buying team.
Add any number of Staff safely and securely.
Members of your Business Account with the Staff role don’t see Invoices, Payments or any Account info.
About Each Role
- Owners can do everything, including add and remove Managers.
- Managers can send Orders, Pay invoices and add Staff.
- Staff can add to orders, guides and dispute deliveries.
- Staff cannot send Orders, view invoices or authorize payments.
- Bookkeepers receive invoices via email.
Choosing the correct Member Role.
- Owners - Should be assigned to long term employees of the business. This could be the business owner as the purpose of this role is to allow the owner to adjust permission levels for the managers.
- Managers - Should be assigned to the managerial team. This could include general managers, kitchen managers, executive chefs. The purpose of this roll is to give the managing team access to perform day to day operational tasks.
- Staff - Should be assigned to employees that are not required to make managerial decisions. This could include both FOH and BOH staff members. The purpose of this roll is to allow the employees to add products that may need to be purchased on the next order.
- Bookkepper - Should be assigned to employees that have no impact on day to day operations. This would usually be reserved for accountants or any other employees that are not essential for day to day operations. The purpose of this roll is for reporting accurate data for billing and invoicing.
Adjusting Member Roles.
- Access "Members" in the setting section of your app/web portal.
- Click on edit beside the User.
- Select the specific "Member Role" and click save.
If you are ever having difficulty setting up member roles, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via web [https://chefhero.com], email [email@example.com], phone [647-930-0210], or 24/7 in-app chat.
We're always happy to help!